What is aerobic?
It is the continuous and cyclic activity that elevate the heart rate within the given target which tend to burn fat and calories and helps achieving targeted fitness levels.
Before moving to its advantages let me share some recommendation done by different health authorities.
Recommendations about cardio
- Do 150 minutes of aerobic exercise per week it helps in reducing health risks.
- Do 200-250 minutes of aerobic exercise per week to avoid weight regain.
- Do 300 minutes of aerobic exercise per week it promotes weight loss.
How to choose an appropriate cardio exercise?
There are a few steps that help you to choose the best one(s);
- Figure out first what’s available, convenient and easy to reach.
- Find what’s suits your personality.
- Lastly, Identify your comfort zone.
There are some suggestions to select better aerobic workouts.
- If you prefer outdoor activities consider walking, jogging, cycling, or running in your routine.
- If you like gym workouts consider the elliptical trainers, treadmill workouts, stationary bikes, stair climbers, or rowing machines in your routine.
- If you are a home exerciser, consider online workout plans, pick some exercise videos, or buy your own exercise machines such as a treadmill, exercise bike, or elliptical trainer.
Benefits of aerobic exercises
Some benefits of aerobic exercises are;
- Accelerate fat and calories burning for weight loss.
- Results in improved heart health by making it strong.
- Reduce health risks such as diabetes, high cholesterol, heart attack, high blood pressure, and certain types of cancer.
- Stimulates lungs function and improve its functionality.
- Help in getting better sleep.
- Provide short-term relief from anxiety and depression.
- Works as the stress buster promote a good mood.
- Strengthen bones and increase its density
- Improve sexual performance
- Scale up the stamina and boost confidence.
Important tips to remember
- None of the exercises is best; alternately, its totally depend on your body.
- Try to find out something you can enjoy.
- Make sure you have a consistent routine.
- Make your workout routine your habit first than increase time and intensity.
- The result of any activity does not rely on its type; instead, it depends on how hard you perform.
- Flexibility is important. Try to discover more activities and replace them with old ones.